Yup, I was heading down this road.  Code below is good, but you forgot the part
that goes in the <HEAD> section.

<script type="text/javascript">
/* Modified to support Opera */
function bookmarksite(title,url){
if (window.sidebar) // firefox
        window.sidebar.addPanel(title, url, "");
else if(window.opera && window.print){ // opera
        var elem = document.createElement('a');
        elem.setAttribute('href',url);
        elem.setAttribute('title',title);
        elem.setAttribute('rel','sidebar');
        elem.click();
}
else if(document.all)// ie
        window.external.AddFavorite(url, title);
}
</script>

I've been using a View field and was getting odd behavior.  Need to tweak.

Thanks!

Curt A. Schryver
717-810-2109 tel
cschry...@tycoelectronics.com