From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: {Remedy ARS} Remedy Mid-Tier Patch 8 upgrade issue

Verify if enough memory is available in the server in the first place,
most probably you should because you are just doing an upgrade unless
any unwanted/locked processes consuming huge amounts of RAM.
Do you share midtier box  with any other applications?
Also see in the logs if there are any excessive number of midtier
connections to the arserver?