Thank you sir. I think that route may be the better way. I am going to setup
a test now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Configuring AR System 7.6 to support a View Form for a remote
SQL Server database

No.   Remedy does not mess with objects in the database it is not working
with.  The reason I do it that way is my dev Remedy has to pull data from
the dev provisioning system here (the same with test to test and production
to production).  When I migrate the Remedy forms and workflow nothing has to
change.  I can tell management my Remedy code is truly the same in all
environments.

Fred