Subject: SYS:Action has too many records
From: Atul Vohra <a...@protechsoftwareinc.com>
Date: Sat, June 05, 2010 3:33 pm
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

All,

We have ARS 7.1 and am seeing 243K records in the SYS:Action form. I ran a query to find count of different Actions in the table:

COUNT(*) ACTION
2 DLDVALIDATEFOUNDATION
3 STARTFOUNDATIONLOAD
1018 CALLCAIPLUGIN
235169 UPDATESLMREASON
6465 CALCULATE_SLMDATES
3 INITIATEFOUNDATIONVALIDATION
1 INITIATEFOUNDATIONLOAD
21 STARTFOUNDATIONVALIDATION
140 CHECKCMDBASSOC
145 INCUPDATEGROUPLIST
248 INCREMENT_NUM_TIX
105 DECREMENT_NUM_TIX
16 DLDLOADFOUNDATION

I am not sure what is the purpose of this form but some of the records are really old and am tempted to delete them. Is there any paper that talks about the SYS:Action form? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Atul Vohra