Hi,

If the field is missing in SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole, you can add them
with the same properties and field-id as in the source form(s).

I hope the implementation allows them to be used in the actual
qualification... I know that they can be used to display data-columns.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: