From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Martinez,
Marcelo A
Sent: Wed 6/9/2010 12:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incident Module - Reported Source

I have been asked to modify and remove some of the selection attributes for the
field "Reported Source" in Incident Management (ITSM 7.0.03).  I would like to
know if there is any adverse effect in removing selection values.
For example: Delete option "Fax". Rename option "Systems Management" to System
Generated. Etc.

Also, going forward, what is the best way to find out if changing a OOB field
or field value will affect other OOB functionality (i.e. notifications,
approvals, SLAs, etc)?

Thanks,
Marcelo