Thank you everyone for your comments. Much appreciated!

Marcelo

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Chris Danaceau
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Module - Reported Source

I just did this.  Start by querying the database for that field id to get an
idea of what other forms carry the same field (for example, the
HPD:Incident_InterfaceCreate) and may pass (or receive it) from the HPD:Help
Desk form.  You'll want to make the same changes to all the forms that have a
dependency.   In my case I was only modifying an existing value so I left alone
anything that was not customer facing.   Fortunately this is a custom selection
field so you can remove/replace/insert values without adversely affecting
existing data.

--

Chris Danaceau

AttivaSoft Solutions Architect