From: koray
Sender: Arslist
To: Arslist
ReplyTo: Arslist
Subject: Date/Time Field - Bug Found
Sent: Jun 24, 2010 3:10 AM

Hello all,

My regional settings for date/time field is as follows:   6/24/2010
9:45:12 AM

If I (or the user) enters date/time as "24062010 9:45:12" remedy
creates the database entry with integer value of 24062010 - which maps
to actually "10/6/1970 2:53:30 PM".

Therefore this causes a big unstability and I guess another bug of
Remedy ARS.

BR,
Koray