From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Benedetto Cantatore
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Reporting : How do I get a list of Incidents that I have worked
on last week

**

The canned reports are a bit lacking.  I usually take the OOB report and
modify it to suit me.  So if you prefer Group Assignments to Incidents to
use 'Status-History.Assigned.'  then extract this report from the Reports
form and modify it.  You'll need Crystal Reports to modify.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> tboot...@objectpath.com 07/27/10 9:50 AM >>>

** Software: ITSM 7.1 and 7.6 - Incident Management

Hi everyone:

My second arslist post in the same day!  Wow... this must be something...
:-)

I've done some investigation into how a person or group would generate a
report of all incidents that they have worked on for the last "N" days using
the OOB reports .  Note that they may or may not resolve the incident and
may not be the last one who "touches" the incident.  From my initial
investigation, there doesn't seem to be any reports that generate this
information.

There is a report called "Group Assignment to Incidents", but this report
queries on the "Reported Date" of the incident and not the date that the
incident was assigned to the group/individual (Explanation: If I was
assigned an incident that was "reported" before last week, if I run a report
using this OOB report using last weeks dates, I do not get this incident
since it was "reported" before last week).

I can't believe that I'm the first one to come across this and would like to
see how others have addressed this requirement.

Terry