Terry,

Take a look at the “Search Work Info” form. It’s a join between Incident & the
work log. Some of our people use this for reporting purposes.

Rebecca

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Reporting : How do I get a list of Incidents that I have worked on
last week

**

Terry,

I can’t speak to how ITSM works, but to get this type of functionality in
custom apps I have worked on in the past, you basically need to have a form
that gets an entry for EVERY update to an incident, at minimum you would want
to track who made the update.  Then you could run your report off of this table
showing any entries that they created….this would show them the incidents they
touched for that given time period.