Thanks Mahendra, but I’m trying to run this query on tickets already in the
system. i.e. All incidents from july 2010.
I was afraid this wasn’t possible.

Marcelo

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mahendra Mahalkar
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: query on priority change

**
Marcelo,
The change in priority can be recorded/set in a temp field by using the filter
having the run if as "TR.Priority != DB.Priority". If this change happen the
temp field will set to a particular value. Then extract the report based on the
qualification "temp field = value".

Hope this helps !

Mahendra

It's Mahendra !!!                        [cid:image001.jpg@01CB3549.F76DE410]

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Martinez, Marcelo A