I have two filters

1. Writes an attached file to disk  (this works)
2. uses arimportcmd.exe to import the data into a form - this does not work

I have done the mapping and tested it and it works fine using an import tool
- however my run process fails with a filter or by me issuing the command
manually from a command line

Run Process = "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\approval\bin\arimportcmd.exe" -x myServerName -a 1126 -u
myadminUser -p myAdminPassword  -l "c:\temp\import.log" -m "C:\Program
Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\approval\bin\Logistics.armx" -o "C:\Program
Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\approval\bin\LogisticsImport.csv"

What am I doing wrong? If I run it from a command line I get the error "The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

I have verified the names of all the files and the locations.  Is it looking
for a directory name like C:\Progra~1\..."

--
-Ibrahim Akar
The foregoing e-mail communication (together with any attachments thereto)

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL