By using the data import tool, this is what my run process ended up looking
like

"C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\DataImport.bat" -x
myServerName -a 1126 -u myAdminUser -p myAdminPassword  -l
"c:\temp\import.log" -m "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\Logistics.armx" -o "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\LogisticsImport.csv"

I assumed they placed that batch file there for us to use but it did not
work. I ran it from a command prompt as

DataImport.bat" -x myServerName -a 1126 -u myAdminUser -p myAdminPassword
 -l "c:\temp\import.log" -m "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\Logistics.armx" -o "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\LogisticsImport.csv"

I got back a command prompt with no error messages. However, still no data
was imported.

--
-Ibrahim Akar
The foregoing e-mail communication (together with any attachments thereto)

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL