________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue Sep 07 13:06:23 2010
Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong? arimportcmd.exe fails from a filter and
command line

**
By using the data import tool, this is what my run process ended up looking like

"C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\DataImport.bat" -x
myServerName -a 1126 -u myAdminUser -p myAdminPassword  -l "c:\temp\import.log"
-m "C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\Logistics.armx" -o
"C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\LogisticsImport.csv"

I assumed they placed that batch file there for us to use but it did not work.
I ran it from a command prompt as

DataImport.bat" -x myServerName -a 1126 -u myAdminUser -p myAdminPassword  -l
"c:\temp\import.log" -m "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\Logistics.armx" -o "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\dataimporttool\LogisticsImport.csv"

I got back a command prompt with no error messages. However, still no data was
imported.

--
-Ibrahim Akar
The foregoing e-mail communication (together with any attachments thereto) is

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL