This is a standard listserv list - you should be able to just set the
NOMAIL flag on your subscription to stop receiving messages but still be
subscribed. This is useful if you send from multiple different
addresses, but only want to receive a single copy of the email.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nn...@mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Principal       KD0DMH