You are asking a very environment specific question to a bunch of people
that know nothing of your environment.  Be wary of any answers you receive
due to the way this question was asked.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.