From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L CTR USAF ABW 72
ABW/SCOOA
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Survey Monkey

Did Gidd pay you to say this??? :)

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.
Sr. Remedy Engineer
Avaya Phone Admin
RSP Cert, Sec+
COMM: 405 582 4272

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Perrault
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Have you guys thought about Kinetic's Survey module?

It ties into Remedy REALLY well, has a web front end for customers to answer
the surveys,

Extremely customizable, and data driven.

Also,

The Support from Kinetic has been OUTSTANDING!

I've had to contact them a couple of times, and I have been really impressed at
how they handled the issue.

If you're looking for a Survey tool to integrate into Remedy, I would really
recommend Kinetic.

Just my 2 cents,

Matt P.