All,

We recently upgraded all of our midtier servers and we're having repeated
problems with Tomcat "locking up"  and displaying "Service not available".  It
appears to happen randomly and at no set memory limit.  The last couple of
times was in the 600-700MB in use when it happened.  The service fails to stop
or restart and has to be killed to get it started again.

We're running the following:

ARS 7.5 P6
Apache Tomcat 5.5.28
Java 1.6.0_21
Windows Server 2008/IIS7

Tomcat settings are 512MB initial, 1536MB maximum, and 3000 threads.

We've always used ServletExec in the past.  Those of you with a lot of Tomcat
experience, what combination of versions/memory sizes have you found to be the
most stable for ARS 7.5?
Thanks,

Craig Carter
Information Technology Manager, RSP