From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Current Stable Tomcat/Java Versions/Settings

** AFAIK such a document did not exist until recently.  WWRUG attendees
received a BMC draft white paper entitled "Fine-Tuning the Mid-Tier and the Web
Infrastructure for Performance".   Not only are there setting recommendations
but a lot of good information about web apps, architecture and protocols in
general.

Right off when browsing it for the first time I realized that we had made some
poor assumptions regarding TC settings in the past.  Our first exposure to TC
was also with MT and RKM and we are by no means TC experts.

I did a quick check on the support site and was not able to find it.

David Easter, do you know if this document is (or going to be) available on
Support Central?

Thanks,
Jason
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Craig Carter