Hello folks,

I am using Reconciliation Engine 7.6 and I see that it does not work as
expected. It does not take into account the weights if the class has
associated an audit form. If I try to reconciliate from different datasets
to a destination one, and the class has associated an audit form, the
reconciliation does not work correctly, that is to say that it just copies
the values from one of the source datasets into the destination and no
weight is applicated.

Do you happen the same?

That is what I do:

- I create a Job with Identification & Merges Activities

    -  The identification activity generates the same Reconciliation
Identity for those records that match an specific condition.
    -  The merges activities do the merge action from each source dataset to
the destination, having both the same association precedence group.

For classes that do not have any audit form associated it works, but not for
classes with associated audit form.

Kind regards,
Sergio Tomillero