**

Hi,

ARS 7.5 Patch 6

Data Management Client

I received an spreadsheet ProdctCatalog.xls from the DBA.

I stored it correctly in der folder, after that i convert it into a csv file.

All worked fine, there are now six csv Sheets,  for example PCT-ProductCatalog.csv

After that i tried to import them, but there is now data in the staging forms.

Even there is now information in the log files, only the sentence

ERROR - Cannot import, exception occured while importing C:\Program Files\BMC Software\DataManagementClient\7.5\CSVs\Foundation\PCT-ProductCatalog.csv

Does anybody know, what ist the reason for this malfunction, i repeat it, there is no further information in the error logs.

Cheers

Tristan