From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Sharon Menachem
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 4:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrade 5.1.2 to 7.5 or 7.6?

**
I've been unsuccessfully scouring the BMC site to find the white paper that
discusses upgrading older remedy versions to something a little more modern.

Can anyone tell me what the upgrade path is to  upgrade ARS 5.1.2 running
Helpdesk 5.6 (a dinosaur I know, but it works..) to 7.5 or 7.6.

 The customer is not interested in upgrading to the ITSM suite, just the remedy
engine, email engine and mid-tier.

Thanks,

Sharon