Dear List,
need to know whether IE is compatible to run with ARSYTEM 6.3 with Midtier 6.3

Our Organization is made a mandate of using IE 8 on every system and while
testing I found out that I am getting an error every time I open the link.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different
website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept
any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

We are on ARSYTEM 6.3 patch 23 ITSM 5.5 and Midtier server V 6.3 patch 24
Note:  Site work with Server Certificate https:

Any way out of this.

With Best Regards
Rajesh