Happy New Year!!

We have a client looking to add a Senior Remedy Developer to their team.
Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in discussing
further.

Also, please feel free to pass along my email to anyone you may know.

We can do Corp to Corp, W2 hourly and salaried terms.  They do require
onsite (Denver) work Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

Job Title: Sr. Remedy Developer

Location: Denver, CO

Length: 6+ month contract with long term extensions

Job Description:

We are seeking a Sr. Remedy Developer with the following skill set:

*       4+ years of custom Remedy development experience (out-of-box
implementation experience is not sufficient)
*       Custom development!
*       Software architecture experience on BMC platform
*       Knowledge of Remedy 6.3+ is required, 7.x helpful
*       Experience in developing Workflow objects (e.g., Active Links,
Filters, Guides, View Forms)
*       Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL (queries, stored procedures and
packages)
*       Proven Software Development Life Cycle management experience
*       Ability to troubleshoot problems involving Remedy applications and
integrated systems.
*       Experience in IT Service Management including ITIL best practices
covering incident, request, problem, and change and knowledge management.
*       Prior experience gathering and documenting business requirements for
software enhancement and/or new applications development.
*       Excellent written and oral communication skills.

Desired skills:

.         ITIL certification

.         Previous experience using Remedy Mid-Tier and Remedy Java APIs
desired

.         Experience with Java and Shell Scripting

.         Practical experience of Solaris and Oracle

.         QA skills and experience

.         Agile development

Please contact Allison at akel...@quantixinc.com