Yes on the multi-tenancy.

I have a single INC template 'used by' 2 operating companies. I have a single user who is a member of a support group in each of the 2 operating companies. That user has Support Group admin functional role in each group.

From the AOT template form, with company A, the template is visible: with company B, no template visible.

??

On 1/31/2011 4:06 PM, Chowdhury, Tauf wrote:
**

Rick,

Are you running in multi-tenancy? Verify the company information on both the Incident Template and also on the AOT form.

/_T_/*/_auf_/**//*/_C_/*/_howdhury_/**//**|**//*/_F_/*/_orest_/**//*/_L_/*/_aboratories_/**/, /*/_I_/*/_nc._/**//*

Analyst, Service Management

Mobile:646.483.2779

*From:*Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Rick Phillips
*Sent:* Monday, January 31, 2011 5:17 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* SRM 7.6.03 registering an application template with a new AOT...

Hello,

I'm trying to register an INC template on the SRM%3AAppTemplateBridge form, but template isn't listed. If I can see the template from AppAdminConsole>CustomConfig>IM>Template>Template, what am I missing not to being able to see if from AppAdminConsole>CustomConfig>SRM>AppConfiguration>DefineAOT when I select the 'Select' button on the form?

Thanks,

Rick

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc. proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. _attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_ _attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_