This form has some of the information I am looking for:
HPD:Help Desk Assignment Log
Each time assignment on an Incident changes, this form gets a record. This is
good.

I am still looking for status change data, because although its nice to report
on how long ticket sat on a group/person's queue, it's nicer to be able to say
how long each person/group took to "respond to it", how long to dispose of it
(resolve or reassign), and also how long it sat on certain pending status
values (so that these durations can be subtracted).

Form "HPD:HelpDesk_AuditLogSystem" has audit info on many fields, but data is
not in a reportable form.

I wish I could have my own code/forms to capture the data I need for metrics,
but I can't. So, I will keep looking.

--- On Mon, 1/31/11, kimberly.sant...@oracle.com santana