Hello, All.

I need help…

In the Overview Console, Completed Tasks are displayed, when we’d like to
see only Open Tasks.  I’ve set Overview Console > Select Status Values >
Task > All Open Tasks, and when I open the dialog, the value is set, but
doesn’t have the desired effect until I reselect it and click OK.  As soon
as I log out / back in, the setting is lost and all Tasks appear again.
Reselecting and clicking OK makes them go away again, but only for that
session.  It appears that the settings are not being saved and/or loaded
properly. Are they not supposed to be “sticky?”

Also, I followed the directions in BMC KB article 20023692 (changed the
default setting to “All Open Tasks” in CTM:CFG-ApplicationPreferences and in
all existing instances), but that didn’t correct the problem.

I found a BMC Community discussion
(http://communities.bmc.com/communities/message/171615?tstart=0) in which
one of the participants says that it "has been confirmed that select status
values are not saved in the current view. You need to reselect the value
'Show Open Tasks' each time you either refresh or open the overview
console."

Has this actually been confirmed as a defect (or as an “operating as
designed” issue)?  It seems to be what we're experiencing. Is this working
for anyone else? It’s annoying to have to “turn off” closed/inactive
requests with every new session.

Environment:

ARS 7.5.00 P6, Mid-Tier 7.5.00 P6, INC 7.6.00 P1, TMS 7.6.00 P1

Thanks!

Bill Stevenson