Here is the def file but I cannot find the instructions for the hotfix.
I do remember that it was trickier than just importing the file and of
course the doc doesn't appear to be posted in BMC's knowledgebase.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stevenson, William CIV JFCOM
JWAC
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Closed Tasks appearing in Overview Console

**

Hello, All.

I need help...

In the Overview Console, Completed Tasks are displayed, when we'd like
to see only Open Tasks.  I've set Overview Console > Select Status
Values > Task > All Open Tasks, and when I open the dialog, the value is
set, but doesn't have the desired effect until I reselect it and click
OK.  As soon as I log out / back in, the setting is lost and all Tasks
appear again.  Reselecting and clicking OK makes them go away again, but
only for that session.  It appears that the settings are not being saved
and/or loaded properly. Are they not supposed to be "sticky?"

Also, I followed the directions in BMC KB article 20023692 (changed the
default setting to "All Open Tasks" in CTM:CFG-ApplicationPreferences
and in all existing instances), but that didn't correct the problem.

I found a BMC Community discussion
(http://communities.bmc.com/communities/message/171615?tstart=0) in
which one of the participants says that it "has been confirmed that
select status values are not saved in the current view. You need to
reselect the value 'Show Open Tasks' each time you either refresh or
open the overview console."

Has this actually been confirmed as a defect (or as an "operating as
designed" issue)?  It seems to be what we're experiencing. Is this
working for anyone else? It's annoying to have to "turn off"
closed/inactive requests with every new session.

Environment:

ARS 7.5.00 P6, Mid-Tier 7.5.00 P6, INC 7.6.00 P1, TMS 7.6.00 P1

Thanks!

Bill Stevenson