**

Hi,

ARS 7.6.04

Atrium Core 7.6.04

Since my update from 7.6.03 to 7.6.04 my link in the WUT for getting the Atrium Core Console does not work any more, but in the MidTier it works !

I have checked all suggestions, which i have received here in the ARSList, but the bug exists furthermore.

I always get the HTTP Error 502 with the error message

"DNS Lookup for plugins failed. No such host is known"

I have checked the HTTP 502, this error message indicates bad gateway connection.

Does anybody know, where i can see the gateway connection of Atrium Console application ?

Beside that, i can see, that there is now aothentification header in the HTTP Request.

No Proxy-Authenticate Header is present.

No WWW-Authenticate Header is present.

Could be this the reason for this malfunction ?

Any ideas appreciated !

Thanks in advance.

Tristan