Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:19:09 +0100
Subject: Re: Atrium Core link does not work in WUT 7.6.04
From:         Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>
To:           arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

** I just loaded 7.6.4 and cannot get Problem, Change or Incident consoles to load in the RUT.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Andreas Müller <andreas.muel...@materna.de> wrote:
**

Hello Tristan,

i just saw a Video “whats new in 7.6.04”, within this Video there was a statement, that not everything might work in Usertool, BMC is developing for MidTier no longer for Usertool, because Usertool will be dropped soon.

BR

Andreas