From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of SriSamSri Appecherla
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue with a report

** Christie,

Few things you may want to check,

*       Try an advanced search on the form with the qualification you are
trying to use. If it is retrieving the result, probably there would not be a
problem with your qualification
*       Try removing the addition of seconds to your date/time and check if you
get the results

Regards,
SriSamSri Appecherla
Mobile# +91 991 610 6008