HI All,

I have a table that uses the following query which searches for any open record
that is not assigned to me.

'Status' < "Closed" AND ('Assigned Person' != "Mark Brittain" OR 'Assigned
Person' = NULL)

If I use the query without the Assigned Person' = NULL the result does not
include any records that are not assigned.  Both fields are indexed but the
NULL causes the full table scan. Is there a way  to write query so that
indexing is used but I get the records that are unassigned?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
(315) 453-2912 x5335 (Office)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.