Hi,

I have created a Filter Service that I call from a filter. The problem is
that data seems to be committed to the database even though there is an
ERROR later on in the processing.

A1. Modify Filter in form A: Call Service X

  X2. Service Filter: pushes data to form X

A2. Modify Filter in form A: generates ERROR (phase 2)

The data pushed to form X via the Service Filteris commited to the data

Is this as designed???

I was under the impression that everything should be rolled back if you
have a failiure. At least if you refrain from meddling with the filter
phasing, which I have not done...

Any comments?

ARServer version 7.6.04 on MS SQL Server.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):