Hi Robert,

Maybe, but the documentation does not say anything about this.

This would both limit and extend the use of servive-calls I guess.

In my case, when my service picks the next of several counters, it will
create holes in my counter-series. I guess I have to redesign...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):