BMC Remedy has so many options. I am a bit surprised that you can't set an
option that says -- do not grab license.

It is sold - that -- unless you are modifying somebody else's record -- you
don't need a license.
(Clever wording -- you don't NEED a license -- but you USE one anyway)

Thoughts???

-John