ARS 7.6.3
ITSM/CMDB 7.6.3
AR Server Set to Submitter Mode = "Locked"

I tried to modify a CI in my production dataset and ran into a the following
error:

ARERR [371] You cannot change the value of the Submitter field --
the "Submitter Mode" of the system is configured to be locked : 2

The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link
ASI:SHR:GenericSave_003_CreateModify_EnabledSandBox_SomethingInSandbox --
action 2. (ARNOTE 1101)

This was on a CI that had been Normalized and Reconciled.   I checked the
workflow logs and the AL in question is executing a push fields action that
matches all field ID's.   I would suppose that since the $SUBMITTER$ value was
NOT me the Submitter Mode Locked logic is firing.

Has anyone else run into this?  Seems like a significant bug to me, since it
wouldn't allow Support Users to update CI's for which they are configured as
supporting.

--
Chris Danaceau
AttivaSoft Solutions Architect