Guys,

I need some input.

Here is our architecture on RAC as explained to me:

Remedy app servers connect to InstanceA. This is really an alias that
pushes the DB connection to 3 nodes on the backend. Each node has SGA
set to approx 3.2 GB

In our initial sizing, we had requested 16GB of SGA on a standalone
non-RAC DB.

Looking at this configuration, and if you guys have any experience on
RAC, is it really 9GB that is available to Remedy or does Remedy connect
to just 1 node and effectively getting 3.2 GB of SGA?

Sorry if I sound like a noob...

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Analyst, Service Management

Informatics-Infrastructure

Office: 631.858.7765

Mobile:646.483.2779

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.