From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 12:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: needs immediate help on this query....

Try this:
(($OPERATION$ = "SET" AND (('DB.Status' < "Resolved") OR ('DB.Status'
= "Cancelled")))
OR ($OPERATION$ = "CREATE") ) AND ('Status'  = "Closed")

On May 20, 10:59 am, Gerard Lafontant <gelaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Can anyone tell me what am i missing or is wrong from this query that's
> causing the filter not to fire (by pass) on new request; and only fires on
> modified existing request. Basically, i'm forcing user to keep away from
> using 'Closed' Status resolution and push them to use the 'Resolved' status
> upon closing a ticket.
>
> (('DB.Status' < "Resolved") OR ('DB.Status' = "Cancelled")) AND ('Status'
> = "Closed")
>
> Status Value Order:
> New=0
> Assigned=1
> In Progress=2
> Pending=3
> Resolved=4
> Closed=5
> Cancelled=6

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.