Thanks Rick

But I have checked and licences are ok. I have created new users, deleting
and assigning new licenses, and the problem goes on. Also Asset Viewers do
no need license and they neither can see the cis, because of the error
message.

2011/5/30 Rick Cook [via ARS (Action Request System)] <
ml-node+6419899-1722388310-76...@n2.nabble.com>