From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of uday kiran
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Java Plugin Filter Plugin Time Outs

I did the performance tuning by increasing the number of list and fast
threads to 30 30 ,, I narrowed down the issue but now the issue is
with

help me out

thanks
Uday

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
wrote:
> The Plugin-Filter-API-Threads is perhaps what you need to change.. I
> remember having a similar issue (ARERR 8939) a couple of years ago that
was
> resolved with that..
>
> Does anyone know what is the right method (besides tweak till it works) to
> arrive at a good number for the min and max for this thread? A sort of a
> algorithm based on X, Y and Z????
>
> Joe
>
> -----Original Message----- From: patchsk
> Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:50 AM Newsgroups:
> public.remedy.arsystem.general
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
> Subject: Re: Java Plugin Filter Plugin Time Outs
>
> Yes these need to be changed in ar.conf
> If you post what are the values you currently have in your ar.conf
> that would help.
> In our system we currently have
> Filter-Api-Timeout: 180
> Plugin-Filter-API-Threads: 2 6
> Server-Plugin-Default-Timeout: 10000
> Plugin-ARDBC-Threads: 2 4
>

> On Jun 24, 9:30 am, uday kiran <uday.rem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Vamsi,
>> Do I need to change these values in ar.cfg if yes ,, what are the
>> values i can set ,,
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:15 AM, patchsk <vamsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Please do some research around these parameters.
>> > Plugin-ARDBC-Threads:
>> > Plugin-Filter-API-Threads:
>> > Server-Plugin-Default-Timeout:
>> > Filter-Api-Timeout:
>> > See if you can increase the values to these parameters than what you
>> > have currently in your system.

com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARFilterAPIPluginRepository.ARFilterApiCall

com.bmc.arsys.arrpc.ARPluginServerDispatcher.dispatchOncRpcCall(Unknown
Source)

> attend wwrug11 www.wwrug.com ARSList: "Where the Answers Are"

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org