De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG]
En nombre de John Sundberg
Enviado el: Jueves, 14 de Julio de 2011 16:26
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Asunto: Assignment groups - sizing

**

What is a "normal" size for an assignment group???

I am thinking < 20...

Do people have any assignment groups > 100 members.

And if so -- how is that working? Are you putting it into a queue -- and let
anybody pull it out -- or are you assigning it to an indiv in the group?

Thanks in advance,

-John

--
John Sundberg

Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Building a Better Service Experience"
Recipient of:
WWRUG10 Best Customer Service/Support Award
WWRUG09 Innovator of the Year Award
john.sundb...@kineticdata.com<mailto:john.sundb...@kineticdata.com>
651.556.0930  I  www.kineticdata.com<http://www.kineticdata.com/>