Remedy WebService has limitations, IE you can't send an WebService
describing a Java Class or Hashtables.....
I cannot stress, read, read the integration manual on web service.
If you are running AR 6.3 you will be running with an older SOAP
protocol, which should be ok.
I have done alot of WebServices on my own, I recommend you do the
same.

That was years ago, I have traded in WebServices for Java Api calls
which are more flexible (and way lighter on the network;
How would you like to wrap 30 characters of data with more than 250
characters of SOAP tags...GAH ).
I wish AR would do JSON.