From: Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 12:15 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance question CTM:People timing

**
Joe,

well, I disagree with your rationale... actually because it is not a large
table, you can pin in it memory.
Generally speaking, you only pin into memory look-up tables that are used
heavily, and the people form/table is a good candidate.
You definitely do not want to pin a transactional table (like the incident
form).

Guillaume