Hello Joe,

The event is coming from the escalation queue, so that’s the workflow to check
first to see what data it is trying to use.

I do find it interesting that it lists the field as “SendEMail()” – normally I
would expect to see the field id in the parentheses; is it possible this is a
field that was used and recently deleted from the form?

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.