From: Logan, Kelly
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 1:26 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Server Statistics - Process time ratios

**
This is a quick question for other admins that have or are running Server
Statistics, particularly on several systems.

I am troubleshooting some slowdowns on our ARS 7.1 server, running a heavily
customized ITSM 7.0.3.

I have started Server Statistics and found the following process time values:

Process Time                     1/100ths second

ARServer Idle Time         16,635,760

API Requests                     7,422,478

DB SQL                                  7,394,727

Entries Calls                        7,385,638

Get List Entry                     7,331,214

Escalation                            2,194,126

Non DB Restructure        36,347

Filter                                      28,006

Create Entry                       23,163

Set Entry                              19,428

Delete Entry                       1,821

Get Entry Stats                  210

Cache Loading                   0

FTS                                         0

Merge Entry                       0

I haven’t really looked at these before on a normally functioning system, so
I’m throwing it out to those who have:  Are these relatively normal ratios
compared to other systems you’ve seen; i.e., are API, DB SQL, Entries and Get
List process times usually 100x the others’?

Thanks for your time!

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy), GMS

ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777

kelly.lo...@proquest.com

www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.