Matt (aka Mr. Community Ambassador),

Is there any chance you'll be reviewing, updating, and improving the
current RFE process?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the current process is a
complete waste of time and energy.

I'm so tired of submitting RFEs for processes BMC support state are
"working as designed", when we know full well if the same practices /
design were implemented at other reputable software companies the
developers/engineers would soon see the exit door.

It just feels like the RFE is just a way to sideline the customer and
their concerns over the quality and features delivered. We the customer
(as admins and developers) in some cases are obliged to submit the RFE
by our management/client when an ISS is not resolved to our satisfaction
due to "working as designed" features, or lack of OOTB functionality.

More often than not you never hear back regarding a status, and when you
do - you have to start over from the beginning because the next engineer
in line does understand the RFE because they don't have all the
knowledge from the original related ISS.

Hoping BMC would give the customers more of a voice in how RFEs are
expedited, e.g. think open source model for how new features are added
or bugs are fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not
the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not<br>the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.<br>