"C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\remdev\BMC Atrium
CMDB\server\bin\arrecond.exe" -i "C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev" -m
"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\AssignmentEngine\bin\apsvcae.exe" -d
"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev" --unicode -m
Monitor-directory: "C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev"
SNMP-agent-enabled: F
#"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\arsnmpd.exe" --unicode -c "C:\Program
Files\AR System\remdev\CONF\arsnmpd.cfg" udp:161
"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\arserver.exe" --unicode -i "C:\Program
Files\AR System\remdev" -l "C:\Program Files\Common Files\AR
System\Licenses\myserver" -m
"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\arplugin.exe" --unicode -i "C:\Program
Files\AR System\remdev" -m
"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\arsvcdsp.exe" --unicode -d "C:\Program
Files\AR System\remdev" -m
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java" -Xmx512m -classpath "C:\Program Files\AR
System\remdev\pluginsvr;C:\Program Files\AR
System\remdev\pluginsvr\arpluginsvr71.jar"
com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.ARPluginServerMain -x myserver -i "C:\Program Files\AR
System\remdev" -m
"C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\remdev\BMC Atrium
CMDB\server\bin\arcmdbd.exe" --unicode -i "C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev" -m
#"C:\Program Files\AR System\remdev\serverds.exe" --unicode -i "C:\Program
Files\AR System\remdev" -m

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor
US  972.577.7000 x 332.3868
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.