Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:16:20 -0400
From: remedy...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CRITICAL - ARS Does not start
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
go to the backup folder and look for the ar.conf, find the ldap section and
replace..

Hope that helps.. when installing it does make a copy.. nice...

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Hyunkel v2.0 <lord_dyna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

**

Now After running an installer with upgrade option service is up (previous set
JAVA_HOME to a previous version of Java)

It's a Win 2003 server with Oracle 10g (remote), now I'm having an issue while
connecting to LDAP server:

ARERR [8922] The authentication service is not responding.  Cannot connect to
the system at this time.  Contact your AR System Administrator for assistance.

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor

US  972.577.7000 x 332.3868

MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.