From: Mike Tomasiewicz (ConAgra Foods)
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:35 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: On-Call Notifications

**
I’m curious to hear if anyone has tackled, or attempted to tackle creating an
on-call list for their support queues and using workflow to send out
emails/pages to the identified support staff when a ticket is generated.  Did
you customize, use a third party tool, a combination of both, or neither?

I am looking for ideas that may accomplish this and still be eligible for a
SaaS implementation in the near future.

Thanks!

     Michael Tomasiewicz, CISSP
      Sr. System and Network Administrator   |  Enterprise Technology Services
      7300 World Communications Dr, ETS-200   |  Omaha, NE  68122
      402.240.3462
      402.838.9977 (mobile)
      mike.tomasiew...@conagrafoods.com

      Food I love:  Slim Jim TABASCO

      This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential
material and is intended only for the person or entity to which the message is
addressed.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email immediately and destroy the original and any copies of this
e-mail.