Having lots of records is a sign but I would look for any records that have a
status of pending and the modified date is quite a while ago.

Remember that this plugin is really just designed as a client. So the workflow
can pass off work that may take time that you don't want users to look at their
screen and wait for. Old remedy heads will compare to the rapp service.

So make sure you have a private queue set and modify the cai plugin registry
form to reflect the rpc number and the number of threads.

Finally, enable arplugin logging to see what its doing. And depending on what
version you have, depends on whether it's a java or c plugin.

Kind regards
Danny

Sent from my iPad